Thursday, January 31, 2013

Arabian Nights Logo Designs


Miriam Brooks, my classmate and fictional art director, has asked me to design a logo for her product.  In response to Mary Tuttle's floating pillows, she created a floating carpet that lifts the bed when a child is asleep.  The purpose of this assignment is to develop our professional practices and people skills.  My rival company is a baby food delivery service (stork logo), so I created a service called Chew Chew Delivery (you guessed it, the logo is train related.)  I act as art director for my rival company and designer for someone else's company.  So I design Miriam's logo while Anthony Perkins designs my company's logo.  Here are some thumbs and digital sketches of the Arabian Nights logo.

The name of the company can change.  I like the silhouette of the bed the most.  It's simple but distinctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment