Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playing Card Digital Sketches



This is my first attempt at digital painting!  I consider myself computer illiterate at times, so I'm proud of these.  It took me FOREVER to make these, mostly because I was experimenting with techniques in the beginning stages.  I may or may not have a technique sort of down; at least one that'll help me complete 52 playing cards.  Anyway,  here is what I've completed so far.



My attempt at digital painting:


It needs work obviously.  I tried to experiment with modeling versus line work.  I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but it looks like it's getting there, whatever there is.

2 comments:

  1. First one in the top-left is solid. Nice one, Terri.

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That was the first one, so I spent more time on that one than the others.

    ReplyDelete